Want to communicate with clarity & confidence?
Learn the tools and frameworks to help you create a sex-positive household for you and your family.
Sex-positive parenting is your opportunity to play an active role in your childs sex education. It's your invitation to guide and support your child towards healthy exploration of their sexual selves.
The tools and teachings in this training are easy to understand, practical and can be applied in varied environments and scenariosJOIN THE WAITLIST
FEATURED IN :
THESE ARE SKILLS ANYONE CAN LEARN
You Can Create Safety & Confidence
Don't leave it to the internet, peers or the education system to lead your childs wholistc sex education
- Learn how to speak with clarity, confidence and congruence
- Start positioning yourself as the safe and appropriate place for your kids to come to ask questions
- Build a solid foundation from your values and beliefs abour sex & embodoment
- Learn age appropriate topics and conversation starters
- Create alignment with Grandparents and other care givers for consitency and ease around this topic
Yes, It Really Is Possible!
In the Sex-Positive Parenting training you'll learn all the tools you need to create a safe and confident house hold environment for the whole familyJOIN THE WAIT LIST
This 5 week training will allow you to...
- Finally feel confident when communicating about all things sex, embodiment, pleasure and boundaries and consent with your kids
- Gain clarity on your values, beliefs, intentions and action as a sex-positive parent and caregiver
- Set up the frameworks, agreements and boundaries that align you and your family with the healthy, age appropriate and safe sex education you desire
- For families and parents creative, inspiring, practical and "needs specific" sex education is SO important! We’ll cover everything you need to move from fear, reactivity and "locked up" to ease, openness and courage.
Sex Positive Parenting
This training is for you if you want to step more fully into your role as leader and guide in this important life topic.
This 5-week training will teach you everything you need to know in order to create a sex-positive home environment.
You’ll learn how to:
- Initiate empowered and easeful conversations with your young people. AND learn how to respond to various topics that may surface in your home
- Create agreements, boundaries and expectations to help your children with healthy self sex-ploration
- Hold your values, beliefs and actions so they are congruent with the sex-education you *really* want for your children
- Communicate with other family and community members so your child can rely on consitency and safety in a wide variety of environments
With simple shifts in your mindset, skillset and beliefs about sexuality, embodiment, boundaries & consent and sex-education you'll feel capable and confident to tackle any issue and guide your child towards their safe and healthy sexual exploration & expression.
Here's what's included in the 5 x 90min live training sessions...
SESSION 1 - Wednesday February 1st 8pm AEDT
What is sex-positive parenting and why is it important
Your sex positive parenting is determined by your ability to feel confident and comfortable to lead or respond without fear or second guessing yourself when it comes to the sex-ed in your home!
Some questions we will explore...
- What skills do I want my child to posses when it comes to safe and healthy sexual exploration?
- How do boundaries and consent work at various age levels?
- How do I help my child enact their boundaries and stay connected to their body?
You’ll finish the training with a "road map" that is specific to your values and beliefs.
SESSION 2 - Sunday February 12th 10am AEDT
Compassion & Conditioning
We know our kids are always watching, listening and learning from the cues we give them. Becoming more aware of the messages ( verbal and non verbal) we share and having clarity on our own (possibly unresolved) conditioning from the past is a great way to ensure we can "interrupt" inherited patters moving forward in our own family systems.
- Build enduring compassion and self-awareness for your own unresolved parts
- Interacting with fresh eyes and in present tense
- Working with shame and overwhelm
You’ll finish this course with the self awareness, clarity and compassion to hit reset on any un-useful inherited beliefs and behaviours that may be getting in the way of you creating the environment you want for your family.
SESSION 3 - Sunday 19th February 10am AEDT
Lead or follow?
No one knows your children better that you do! This session is all about curating your conversations and non verbal communication in such a way that best serves both the young person AND the caregiver.
- When and how to start a conversation that feels important to you
- Modelling and leading by example
- The best non-verbal ways to lead a sex-positive environement
You’ll finish this training with a huge set of communication resources you can use for kids at any age!
SESSION 4 - Sunday 26th February 10am AEDT
Dealing with conflict & inappropriate behaviors
This is about prepared for conflict and moments that might make you feel "uncomfy" - They're going to happen so our ability to remain in an empowered and non-reactive state is hugely important.
- Somatic and mind set tools for managing your triggers and discomfort.
- Communicating with friends, family and other community members
- Addressing "issues" with your young people without shaming or wronging them
You’ll finish this training with a set of nervous system management tools that will ensure your meeting conflict form a grounded and calm place rather than from trigger or reactivity.
SESSION 5 - Sunday 5th March 10am AEDT
Integration, practice & future pacing
Integrating leanings, sharing plans and getting excited to use all your new tools! This session is all about ensuring you hit the ground running. It's so exciting when you start to feel confident and well equipped for this topic. You'll also be added to a parent continuing learning and support group (optional)
- Practice and share your sex-positive parenting plan with other group members and get feedback ( if desired)
- Resource sharing and brainstorm of inspiring and aligned tools and content
- Gather community and build ally-ship with other parents on the path!
You’ll finish this course with a group of like minded parents who can continue to share ideas and resources, support one another and give high fives all round when we're doing great work!
This training is for you if...
- You want your kids to have better sex ed than you had!
- You want to cultivate the confidence and clarity it takes to have "tricky" conversations with young people
- You want your kids to enjoy a healthy and safe sexual exploration at every age and stage of their lives
- You suspect you may have some unresolved unhelpful conditioning from your past that you don't want to hand on to your little ones
MEET YOUR FACILITATOR
Hello, I'm Tamica Wilder
Im a Mama of 2, somatic-sex educator and multi-qualified therapist with a deep passion for helping Mums and families reconnect with self, sex, pleasure and play.
Sexuality is an intricate and important aspect of our human nature - I bring 19 year experience in facilitation and group work and guide with wisdom and compassion as we navigate this rich and sometimes tricky terrain.
I believe that when we emancipate ourselves form shame and equip ourselves with inspiring and candid sex & embodiment education it has an incredible ripple effect into our families and broader community and culture. Sex need not be full of taboo, hiding and repression - lets lift the lid together with courage, clarity and excitement as we lead the next generations towards their most healthy, embodied, consent driven and pleasure filled sexual selves!
"Tamicas' facilitation is brilliant. If you have a chance to work with her I highly recommend you do!"
- N.H (Victoria)
"I was nervous to begin this work but im so happy I did. Learning how to soothe and calm my system in the face of this topic has changed my life"
"I feel so safe and supported in this group. It's so nice to have a space to share and be completely held in a non judgmental group. I get so much out of the coaching calls and always hang up having learnt something new. Leaving me feeling empowered and inspired. This community is the best! "
- S.V ( NSW)
IT'S TIME TO GET EDUCATED!
5 week training is currently closed.
Join the waitlist for next round early bird offers
(all enrolments are valid for 2 caregivers)
7 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
After attending all the calls live, completing all tasks, home activities and self practices - If you aren’t completely satisfied with the sex-positive parenting training let us know within the first 7-days after its completion for a full refund*